Leigh and I got to go out on a date night last week. Our excuse was celebrating our friend Diane's birthday! My parents kept the kids overnight and we just got to spend some wonderful time with each other. (thanks mom and dad!) We went to a karaoke place and Leigh sang Tim Mcgraws 'Don't take the girl'. He sang that to me back in January of 1995. We will celebrate 14 years this September and it still remains 'our' song. Isn't he amazing...I know I am bragging but I thank God for blessing me with him.
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That's so sweet! If I would have known you guys better before Nathan and I got married (it wasn't until later I discovered what a great voice he has), I so would have asked Leigh to sing at our wedding...maybe at our 25 anniversary! :)
He was just starting to sing in 'public' when you guys got married! He didnt uncover this talent until later in life!!! Yep...you married into this crazy family not realizing what an awesome sister and brother you were getting!! :)
How sweet!!
Post a Comment