Well tomorrow is our last day in San Diego with Daddy. We have had fun even with him having to work. We had a great weekend and have been playing Clue and Skip Bo in the evenings. We have watched movies and just enjoyed being together. It's gonna be hard coming home without him but even harder for him. We invaded his quiet,clean sanctuary and now he has to go back to quiet. Please keep him in your prayers as he stays out here, honestly for all the guys separated from there families right now. It is rough on them.
We will be back in NC next time I post, see everyone soon.
Monday, December 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Girl, you have had way too much fun. I love all the pics, and I loved the story about the maid. That could only happen to you! I didn't realize Leigh was still traveling so much. Love ya!
Girl, you have had way too much fun. I love all the pics, and I loved the story about the maid. That could only happen to you! I didn't realize Leigh was still traveling so much. Love ya!
Post a Comment