Monday, December 1, 2008

Kayleigh and her Polar Bear at Sea World.
Her favorite was the Dolphins,
we have the whole show on video!

Leigh and Ricky in the underwater shark encounter!

Thanksgiving Day! We had Leighs guys over for dinner...
Scott,Bob,Jason,John and Miguel. We sat on coffee tables, end tables and
used the desk as a table! We all fit and it was a good day.


Leigh slicing the ham. We had soooo much food and I am still trying to figure out how we did it with like 4 pots and 2 pans! We were a good team but it sure makes me thankful for my kitchen back home!! We did splurge and buy a potato masher...no way were we gonna do it by hand!



Ricky by the Coronado Pier. We had gone to check out the farmers market.
They had so many flowers...I mean HUGE bouquets for like $7......if it was back home I would be in so much trouble!




No comments: