
Me and my teenager, what a kid, he is gonna be taller than me soon. He landed on his knee last Friday during wrestling and is now on crutches for at least 2 weeks so I get to mess with him and he can't run away. However I have to take out the trash and unload the dishwasher....not sure if its worth being able to annoy him!

Boaz, Nandry and Kayleigh. They had just got done watching the new Tinkerbell movie. I wish I had gotten it on video. Nandry was so cute 'fluttering' around on her tip toes like a fairy and sprinkling 'fairy dust' on everything. She was so calm and serene and Bo and KK were just running around graceful being the last thing on their minds!

Here they are watching Tinkerbell. Boaz puts up with so much! They were crackin me up. Asher and I sat together and finished cracking all the nuts in the nut bowl.
No comments:
Post a Comment